Born on April 12, 1958 in Leningrad.
In 1987 he graduated from the Leningrad Engineering-Construction Institute on a specialty "Architecture".
Since 1989 – a member of USSR Union of Artists youth section.
Since 1991 – a member of USSR Union of Artists.
Since 2000 – a member of Petrovskaya Academy of Arts and Sciences.
He lectures at History Department of the St. Petersburg State University.
He was awarded the medal "For merits in culture and art," orders "Virtue, Honor and Glory" and "For Service to Russia."
Member of many Russian and international exhibitions.
His works are exhibited in galleries and private collections in Russia, USA, Finland and Sweden.